hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
I woke up today to Nigel's v-day sms, he wished everyone that God will show a different kind of love. And since I was pmsing and having a bad day, I wished God will do so too. And everywhere I go, I see girls (or awkward looking guys) holding bouquets of flowers...couples walking together...friends giving presents to each other...and me. I only got one sweet from Gwen =( And smses from Nigel, John, Suejen and Leslie.
Short story shorter. I was miserable.
But.
I invited Rachel out to do chocolate mousse with me. =) So I got lost in Giant in Vivo City, found my thick cream and baking chocolate. AND FOUND THE SCHOOL'S DAMN NICE BUTTERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways. Hee. I swear I nearly died while eating the butter with warm and crispy baguette pieces for dinner today.
Drooling while reading this Pika and Gwen? Hee hee. And indeed God showed me a different kind of love. A love to serve, to be the host, to see others smile. It was so fun to make the chocolate mousse (which I feel ended up a bit too sweet and crumbly) and insist Rachel stay for dinner, which was simply bread, and damn nice butter and New England Clam Chowder, and serve her my mum's barley drink. And Rachel still has to meet her ex-cell leader for dinner later too. I mean, it really made my day. I feel happy when she smiles and you know, laughs. And eats the stuff I make and enjoys it. Truly a different kind of love.
To be the greatest, one must be a servant. And I totally agree with servanthood leadership, ever since primary 5- when I was the leader in my adventure camp and my teacher taught me to model and serve (that is, by washing the entire toilet in SAC so that my team mates will follow me). It is the most influential, most powerful and the highest level of leadership. Anyone can gain power and boss each other around. But who can really have that much power yet still serve others instead of insisting everyone else to serve you?
I hope you have as much fun today as I did Rachel =) Next time, let's try to cook up a three course meal, hehe.